[PD] channels and dac

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 08:55:11 CEST 2007

Roman Haefeli wrote:

> however, you can easily find out, what you need to send by eavesdroping
> on the 'pd channel':
>
> [r pd]
> |
> [print]
>
> then choose the desired settings in the menu and click 'ok'. as soon as
> you click ok, you'll see the message (and its format) in the pd-console.

Nice! However I can't seem to get it working. With the above setup I get
the following printed when I change channels to 10:

print: audio-dialog 0 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 44100 50

So I pasted this (without "print: " into a message-box and was expecting
channels to be set to 10 when I clicked on it. However this doesn't
happen. Are my expectations wrong or am I missing something?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen