[PD] GEM question: alpha values

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Sep 18 19:30:21 CEST 2007

Hallo,
henrik wurster hat gesagt: // henrik wurster wrote:

> I dont want to spam your list...ppl have been verhy helpful. but I wouldnt
> spam, sometimes I just overlook something in the doc

To clarify what I meant to express: I didn't consider your question
spam at all, and I think, Jack's comparison of your question to spam
came across a bit rude.

While the help file for alpha does indeed have a "color" object
inside, it doesn't say clearly that this is the object that is
responsible for changing the transparency. For a beginning user who
doesn't yet know all the objects this is indeed very easy to overlook
unless he played with all the sliders.

It's good that you asked, keep on doing that.

Ciao