[PD] [PD-announce] [Studio XX] OFFRE D'EMPLOI : DIRECTRICE GÉNÉRALE :: JOB : GENERAL DIRECTOR

pueblo at mail.ljudmila.org pueblo at mail.ljudmila.org
Thu Sep 20 21:39:20 CEST 2007

hi

> This email makes me realize that pd/pd-list is mostly used by male
> users/subscribers... damn. I'm mostly interested in showing girls how pd
> works and how cool it is. Interested ladys ? (:

I think many women in this list would just ignore your comment ;)

Please, do have in mind that the reason many don't have access to
sophisticated tools like Pd is because there are not sufficient means of
mediation/translation/teaching/learning not because of gender speculations

> "Pders are predominatly male. The interviewed group was in fact 100%
> male."
> from the 'Bang Pure Data' book, publishd 2006.
>
> ++

greetings,
alejandra