[PD] pdpedia - when can we start doing stuff?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Sep 21 21:19:45 CEST 2007

In case this wasn't clear before, please go ahead and hack away at
the pdpedia.at.or.at/test site.  that will remain there for a while
while we set this stuff up.

Then, once we get the scripted data dump working, that will dump into
another new site (currently wiki.puredata.info, but now i am thinking
pdpedia.puredata.info would be a better name).  So you could move
content from pdpedia.at.or.at once the final pdpedia site is setup.

Plus it would be great if you did start dumping content into the test
site because then we can get a better idea of how we should organize
it.  I am aiming to have the new site up in a week.

.hc

On Sep 15, 2007, at 5:10 PM, hard off wrote:

> yeah i know.  i already had a go at editing your test page ;)
>
> as far as i see.  you're just setting it up as an explanation of
> objects (or classes, or whatever they're called now.)
>
> but pd is more about how you string objects together, than the
> actual objects themselves.
>
> anyway.  the community will get it altogether once the real wiki
> fun starts,

----

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith