[PD] call for pdpedia templates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Sep 22 21:25:17 CEST 2007

Hey,

So Marius almost has the scripted importing done, so the next big
step is to figure out what the default template for each page will
be.  I can think of two template pages that are needed right now:
objectclasses (or whatever you want to call it) and library pages.

Here's a quick sketch of what an objectclass template could be, but
it's very rough:

http://pdpedia.at.or.at/test/index.php/object3

So at this point, just make your own, then we can work on taking the
ideas from the sketches and making final ones.

----

"It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
Environmentalism", by Curtis White