[PD] [PD-announce] first released draft of the PDDP help template

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Sep 23 02:14:45 CEST 2007

Hey all,

After so many meetings, discussions, sketches, etc., we agreed upon a
template for standardized help patches. The PDDP group has come up
with a basic template to be used for any Pd help patch. The idea is
to have a standard page which is flexible enough to work for all of
the Pd objects yet standard enough so that people can quickly skim
thru help patches to find the information they are looking for
quickly and with minimal effort.

http://puredata.org/docs/developer/HelpTemplate

While this current template represents a lot of work and discussion,
we are not claiming that it is perfect or unchangeable. Instead, we
are seeking feedback from people who are using this template in order
to improve it. Join us: http://puredata.org/dev/pddp/

----

All information should be free.  - the hacker ethic