[PD] [ANN] new external: tracker

federico mescalinum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:03:03 CEST 2007

cool patch!
yes, I was thinking to that feature (really I have a TON of features
to put in, if only I would have time)

but my idea is to make everything came out of the same outlet.
you have to route the various status messages yourself, and also route
the data you request

also note that in the last release I added send/receive configurable
in properties, so you don't have to attach [s]/[r] objects anymore

ciao