[PD] [PD-announce] [Studio XX] OFFRE D'EMPLOI : DIRECTRICE GÉNÉRALE :: JOB : GENERAL DIRECTOR

pueblo at mail.ljudmila.org pueblo at mail.ljudmila.org
Sun Sep 23 22:49:30 CEST 2007

> i'm not sure what the subject of this thread is,
> if there's not so many women in pd because
> the documentation is not clear enough?
> isn's that valid for men too?

yes is basically valid for all people that are not white males or in other
words for all the people that have different cognitive styles than the
dominant western white model.

> and should there be a special documentation
> aimed at girls?
> and also special events and labs for women only?

not really, Jerome is actually right because pd is a cool thing to share.
i just ask not to trivialise words and subjects and to say the truth,
there are actually many women doing free software and pd but perhaps we
are not so verbose.

> anyway, feel free to contribute and propose
> your own documentation.

my own documentation? no way, I first need to learn pd ;-)
but I´m going through 'learning pd' thread and pddp folks work also the
documentation of pidip they do at hangar.org . It will take time but
thanks for the invitation

> ciao,
> sevy