[PD] import and pduino

martin.peach at sympatico.ca martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 24 23:22:54 CEST 2007

I've finally got a breadboarded atmega168 running the arduino bootloader and the pduino firmware 0.31. Running Pd version 0.40.3-extended-20070905 on WinXP, I get this in the pd main window:

[import] $Revision: 1.2 $
	written by Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
	compiled on Sep  5 2007 at 06:05:46
	compiled against Pd version 0.40.3
libdir_loader: added hardware to the canvas-local path
[import] loaded library: hardware
libdir_loader: added flatspace to the canvas-local path
[import] loaded library: flatspace
libdir_loader: added iemlib to the canvas-local path
[import] loaded library: iemlib
libdir_loader: added mapping to the canvas-local path
[import] loaded library: mapping
 bytemask -----
... couldn't create
 bytemask ---------
... couldn't create
 comport $1 57600
... couldn't create
[arduino]: version_0.3

Mainly the problem is one I always get with [import]: it doesn't work. [comport] is in flatspace but pd can't find it unless I rename it [flatspace/comport]. Am I doing something wrong here?

Martin