[PD] Gem Library issue (permissions??)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Sep 25 09:06:42 CEST 2007

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> i am currently blaming my incomplete nvidia install on this; once this
> has been ruled out, it might be a problem with selinux...

it turned out to that trying the selinux settings was the simpler way to go.
and lo and behold! setting it to something more permissive than
"enforcing" (e.g. "permissive" or "disabled") immediately allows me to
use Gem.

however, you will have to ask somebody more adept in FC and/or
planetCCRMA why this is so and how to overcome this problem without
lowering the security settings.

mfga.sdr
IOhannes