[PD] pd-0.40.3 anti-aliased (screenshot)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 26 04:46:02 CEST 2007

I can understand not wanting dependencies, but you can include
Bitstream Vera Sans Mono with Pd.  It's a free font.  It would just
be one file, two if you want normal and bold.

http://www.gnome.org/fonts/#Final_Bitstream_Vera_Fonts

It would be MUCH easier to deal with than say, ASIO, portaudio,
portmidi, FFTW, etc.

.hc