[PD] Interrupted sound

Batuhan Bozkurt batuhan at batuhanbozkurt.com
Wed Sep 26 21:23:28 CEST 2007

Javier García wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when i go to "Test Audio", i hear the noise and the tone but interrupted.
>
> These are my steps:
>
> - Open qjackctl
> - Open pd
> - On pd, choose Media>jack
>
> I have attached an image of the connections.
>

> br.
> GARFF

You are getting xruns from the jack server which means: your system is
not configured properly for realtime operation in that particular buffer
size and settings. Also, you are not using jack in realtime mode. Give
yourself realtime privileges and run jack in realtime mode. Try higher
buffer sizes. Is that Ubuntu Studio you are using?

Batuhan