[PD] Bug in lister (zexy) ?

Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net
Thu Sep 27 21:27:27 CEST 2007

On Thursday 27 September 2007 16:38:22 Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Yes, looks like a bug in [lister], and there seem to be more: Replace
> [list-rot] with [list prepend 10] and you will get other issues.
> However I think, [lister] can be savely deprecated now that we have
> [list].

Maybe it would be safer to have the shortcut [l] be used for [list] instead of
[lister], or at least correct the doc for [lister] to mention that it's
better to use [list]. Instead, the help for [lister] actually deters people
from using [list] by saying:
"of course, this should be named "list", but there already
 appears to be a "list" object, though i don't see any use
 in it"
I suppose it's a leftover from an era when lists weren't implemented yet in
vanilla.