[PD] GEM:movie dimensions and dimen

henrik wurster henrik.wurster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:44:45 CEST 2007

 unfortunately not, since I only work with a cube and not a rectangle...thus
the square size is set.
I tried all kind of formats and anything smalller than 640 x 480 gets grren
stripes. since the quality of the movie is rather bad (coming out of a
digital camera with video functions), I need to stick to smaller sizes