[PD] : PD sync with JACK (linux)

Mysth-R mysthr21 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 13:20:02 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am new on this list. I tried to find some informations about syncing PD
and Jack transport/BPM in the archive list but I am not satisfied :D
I am making an Audio sequencer with PD, and I would like to use it with
other linux softwares (seq24, hydrogens, freewheeling,...).
So I need to synchronise PD and Jack with MIDI or OSC;
I saw on the archive list some module like midirealtimein but it doesn't
seems to work for me. Only receive zeros.
Today I am trying to use jack.tools, to synchronise with OSC (jack.osc). I
can send /start /stop messages, but I don't understand how I can send
transport informations, bpm ...

Can you help me / give me some informations ?
Thank you for your help
cheers,

Erwan

--