[PD] : PD sync with JACK (linux)

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Sat Sep 29 17:27:16 CEST 2007

> I would like something more : control the BPM value.
> In your programs, what is the effect of sending a bang to
> jack_transport ? (I saw this in the help dialog)

iirc, bang returns the jack transport frame number ...

i just wrote it for a composition, where i had to synchronize pd and
ardour via jack transport, so it just contains the features, that i
needed, which are very basic :)

cheers, tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://tim.klingt.org

The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values
  William S. Burroughs