[PD] [OT] Procmail Filters for Peace (was Re: fundamental hot/cold midi question)

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Sep 30 17:51:34 CEST 2007

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 04:47:59PM +0200, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> >cat > .procmailrc << EOF
> >:0
> >* ^From: matju at artengine.ca
> >/dev/null
> >EOF
> >
> >Best regards,
> >
> >Chris.
> >
> >-------------------
> >http://mccormick.cx
> >

> yeh i think people understand me when i complain
> about MB's spam, and also, about the fact that the pd
> convention was MB convention
> ( of course, when you're in the convention comittee
> and that you worked previously
> with all the curators out there ),
> the main point is that all his communication
> is 'du vent' to speak french,
> actually just nothing
> ( advertising things that do not work )
>
> but i think the group with hans, marius, thomas, ..
> ( sorry for those i forget )
> started to make some good work there,
> like the pd-extended is a nice effort,
> and i don't want to break this.
>
> so, back to serious code, please.

Just to be clear; the aim of my email is to provide you with a technical
solution to your problem with Matju's verbosity, nothing else. I am
super-uninterested in what either of you have to say about each other, and
I am hoping this solution will mean I don't have to read about it again.

Keep on hacking, best regards,

Chris.