[PD] [PD-announce] [Studio XX] OFFRE D'EMPLOI : DIRECTRICE GÉNÉRALE :: JOB : GENERAL DIRECTOR

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 12:58:51 CEST 2007

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:21:34 -0400 (EDT)
Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Sep 2007, David Powers wrote:
>
> > It's hard to miss the fact that there is a lot of animosity in mailing
> > list environments...

Bollocks there is.

:)

> that kind of topics. In general they don't dive into pd.

Sounds like you should check out Nina Waismans work. Had the pleasure of
watching her show in Germany this week. We spoke after the concert and
she told me she uses Pd for her body transducers w/ dance act and for
installation work.

http://ninawaisman.net/

cheers,
andy