[PD] [Fwd: Re: [PD-announce] [Studio XX] OFFRE D'EMPLOI : DIRECTRICE GÉNÉRALE :: JOB : GENERAL DIRECTOR]

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Mon Oct 1 06:02:13 CEST 2007

On 9/24/07, .·:*¨¨*:·.darsha.·:*¨¨*:·. <darsha.h at gmail.com> wrote:
> Beyond that, I cannot contribute too much about the histories or hard
> facts about studio xx and whether or not guys used to get kicked out
> of or uninvited to the workshops.  I do however hope that none of the
> people who taught or took part in a workshop at Studio xx during the
> convention felt uninvited.

A little late on this one... I am a slow reader....
I have taught several workshops at studioxx (even before Darsha got
involved) and it has always been a great experience.  I have also seen
men attending workshops so I don't really understand the fuss about
studio xx here.

just for he record...

./MiS