[PD] [OT?] Debian+Jack+Firebox+Pd = Bummer

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Mon Oct 1 15:55:35 CEST 2007

ola,

it's not OT at all !!
unfortunately, we had similar problems
with an Edirol Fa-101 on
a Powerbook running Gentoo.

i updated all libraries needed to latest
CVS/SVN versions without success,
what all was working fine on a PC.

some people told me it might be a problem with the onboard
firewire board,
so i'd really want to know if someone had some success
with this or if we should use
an external firewire card?

saludos,
sevy