[PD] blue and yellow alpha

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:48:26 CEST 2007

with the default settings of pix_alpha white stays white and black gets
transformed according to the background. red changes to pink, green to
teal and blues stays blue. if I change the first two inlets from (0, 1)
which is the default to (1, 0) then white becomes transparent and black
gets transformed: red and green become yello and blue becomes white.
I think the default color scheme on mac is some yuv dialect, so I tried
pix_rgba, but that did not change anything.
marius.