[PD] [PD-announce] call for pdpedia language site admins

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 2 02:06:42 CEST 2007

Create an account and let me know the name of it, then I'll make it
admin ("bureaucrat" and "sysop" in mediawiki-speak):

http://wiki.puredata.info/

As for importing, we could skip the English text that I parsed from
the helpfiles and just add in the frameworks in Portuguese.
Translate the following terms, then we could set up each page with an
infobox, like the english page:

(from the body of the page)
inlets
outlets
arguments
messages

(from the infobox)
name
description
abbreviation
library
author
developer
release version
release date
dependencies
license
website
programming language
platform (i.e Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux)
operating system (i.e. Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS X 10.3,
Debian, etc.)
language
data type
distribution (i.e. Pd-vanilla, pd-extended, pure:dyne, etc)

.hc