[PD] [OT?] Debian+Jack+Firebox+Pd = Bummer

Mysth-R mysthr21 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:12:25 CEST 2007

Hi,

2007/10/2, Myo <myosrcgz at gmail.com>:

> Cool thanks, good to hear.
>
> do you mind if you post your Jack and Pd settings, and maybe some raw1394
> related lines from config files and such?

 Sorry but I am not running on a PPC, and it seems that it is a PPC issue...
nevermind, here my settings :

pd -jack -rt -alsamidi -midiindev 1 -midioutdev 1
jackd -R -P75 -dfreebob -dhw:0 -r48000 -p256 -n3 -D

For the raw1394 I don't know where to find informations. But I know that, on
my dell inspiron 9400, there is a ricoh chipset firewire that doesn't work
very well. it is very unstable and jack deconnects randomly. Now, I own a
Firewire ExpressCard with a Texas intrument Chipset, and it works perfectly.
Perhaps, you should try with a pcmcia, or expressCard depend on your mac.

Hope that will help you....
Cheers,

Mysth-R

Thanks alot