[PD] [PD-announce] call for pdpedia language site admins

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:12:46 CEST 2007

I would start with the english version, and then translate it bit by
bit. you can translate the infobox, then the page structure, and then
the sites. you can do translation before you upload the object sites in
a database file. you will have colomns with english and can translate
from one column to the next.
but you also could just leave english text and translate it later online.
to setup a wiki for your language you will also have to create wiki
specific templates in your language like the infobox and stylesheet
(copy and paste from english).
marius.