[PD] translations for pdpedia templates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 2 16:22:31 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I just edited the script to handle the translations.  Here are the
variables that need to be translated.  Please give them to me
_exactly_ how they should appear, with caps, spaces, accents, etc.
They'll go straight into the templates.  For things like how case is
used, I think we should follow wikipedia's standards.

# wikipedia terms
$stub = "";
$template = "";
$category = "";
$infobox = "";

# pdpedia terms
$objectclass = "";

# page headers
$inlets = "";
$outlets = "";
$arguments = "";
$messages = "";

# infobox
$name = "";
$description = "";
$abbreviation = "";
$library = "";
$author = "";
$developer = "";
$releaseVersion = "";
$releaseDate = "";
$dependencies = "";
$license = "";
$website = "";
$programmingLanguage = "";
$platform = "";
$operatingSystem = "";
$language = "";
$dataType = "";
$distributions = "";

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler