[PD] translations for pdpedia templates

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 2 22:42:05 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 16:00 -0400, marius schebella wrote:
> $stub = rumpffassung or (unbearbeiteter) rohentwurf

yeah, 'rohentwurf' sounds pretty reasonable

> $library could stay library

hm... that doesn't make sense to me. 'Programmbibliothek' or just
'Bibliothek' are widely used terms. why should it be different for
pd-world?

> $inlet, $outlet could be eingang/eingänge ausgang/ausgänge

i'm fine with that.
though, i have the feeling that this could be nationality influenced. i
never heard a swiss using 'eingang' for 'inlet', but austrians do it,
iirc. don't know about germans.

> $messages stay messags.

i am fine with that.

marius, can you elaborate a bit your preferences?

roman