[PD] translations for pdpedia templates

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Oct 3 03:16:56 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 21:03 -0400, marius schebella wrote:
> I was talking about message"box" object"box" number"box"...
> marius.

oops, sorry.

'box' seems to exist in german, at least duden shows two entries for it
and de.wikipedia more.

i think, one can say, that even in german it has the meaning of a thing,
where you can put something into, which would be suitable for the
context of pd, wouldn't it?

yo, i can't think of a really good translation. 'kästchen' doesn't sound
so good, does it?

roman