[PD] PDCon07 peer review process

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Wed Oct 3 04:04:20 CEST 2007

hop,

i dunno if i should be more honest here:
i don't think we need any curator in a digital community like this,
what is that introduced arbitrary judgements here ?
( of non practitioners ? )

yeh i don't want any curator to invite me,
and i will not pay a beer to any of them...
in fact, death to curators would be more honest

if anyones remember, reni was _not_ a curator at all,
she was a pd praticioner,
and yeh she dived into pd

see?
i will not comment on any mtl produced performances here,
hopefully,
but if you want,
there is more to come

sevy