[PD] translations for pdpedia templates

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:29:26 CEST 2007

> what happens now? do you put the information somewhere, or must we
> copy/paste elsewhere?

what happens when a good enough translation has been found? is a page
created by the "language admin" like the one in the turkish version?
http://wiki.puredata.info/tr/index.php?title=%C5%9Eablon:Infobox_Objectclass

And then, is it a question of copying/translating/correcting the
individual articles of the english version?

I know that everything is just starting, but there are already some people
joining in fast and putting their time+energy. It might be efficient if
someone in the english version did 1 article correctly, so that there's a
model where all should follow. Then all can know how to put their energy
into the process. (for that reason I tried to start the
http://wiki.puredata.info/en/Wiki_administrator_how-to)

Joao