[PD] Trying to implement switch ramp

Thomas O Fredericks tof at danslchamp.org
Wed Oct 3 15:26:23 CEST 2007

vsnapshot~? Where can I find it's help?  (I use Ubuntu PD(not extended) and
PD 0.40-2)

I still see inconsistencies in the patch I submitted
I will try to make something a little clearer: please try the new attached
patches and tell me why the little bit before the ramp changes size (I
suspect that is the size of one block, sometimes there, sometimes not). How
can I make this consistent?

Tom