[PD] timestretching for slicer

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Oct 3 16:10:59 CEST 2007

Hey there,

hard off wrote:

> derek came and dashed all of my hopes with:
>
> "Not right now, but if you look at the subpatch connected to the [grid]
> object in ParticleChamber, you can probably work it out yourself.
>
> Of course, beat-analysis not included, it's just the raw timestretching."

Hope I didn't dash all of them!

It's only that I never use this beatmatching thing, in PD or in Ableton.
Most of the time I spent with Ableton, I was trying to NOT have it
BPM-sync things! So I don't have a handy patch ready, and I'm waaaaaay
too busy to cook one up for the list archives at this moment. Of course,
if you'd like to commission me to customize ParticleChamber, we can
discuss it ;-) Otherwise, PD helps those that help themselves...

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista