[PD] PDCon07 peer review process

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Wed Oct 3 16:18:17 CEST 2007

marius schebella wrote:

> I think Pd community is not a closed circle, "users only", and there
> is also not a first level pd user and second level pd user.

?? out of context..

> a chairman is not a curator, he speaks for the interests of a
> community and not for his own.
> I think that it is a good practice to have a board of people that
> reviews papers

you don't read very well,
the normal process, of course, is through
peer reviews, but not dependeing
on the arbitrary power of a curator,
furthermore when this 'curator' was
never aproved by the community.

i can clearly read 'curator' in all pd convention's documents
and not chairman...

sevy

ps : if i use the street language, this is part of the message,
just to take out pd from the museum and galleries.