[PD] translations for pdpedia templates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 3 19:30:46 CEST 2007

On Oct 2, 2007, at 9:04 PM, Roman Haefeli wrote:

> just as a resume:
> are all german speaking people fine with that?

> # wikipedia terms
> $stub = "Rohentwurf";

Since the German Wikipedia doesn't use stubs, and instead merged
stubs and cleanups into "Überarbeiten", I think it would be a good
idea to follow that standard.  Then the wikipedia docs apply nicely
to the pdpedia.

Otherwise, the rest looks fine to me.  I let the rest of you haggle
of 'messages' vs. 'nachtrichten'. :D

.hc