[PD] translations for pdpedia templates

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Oct 3 20:11:13 CEST 2007

what about some other germanophones on the list cast their ballot on
this question?
frank, what's your opinion?

i taught pd to german speaking non-nerds with russian as their second
language and i think they appreciated that i used nachrichten instead
of messages.. but maybe you're right and i spent to much time in
montreal and became to sensible about political correct language
usage ;)

or alternatively we make an austrian version of pdpedia...

greetings,
m.