[PD] Tk GUI script (pd.tk) questions ..

sven ml.sven at subscience.de
Thu Oct 4 16:22:06 CEST 2007

seems like the first mail didnt get trough.
here it is again.

At 07:31 04.10.2007, ild0012 at londonmet.ac.uk wrote:
>Hello list.
>
>I'd like to ask those of you who knows Tk/Tcl very well.
>
>I have attempted and succeed changing pd.tk for my personal use ..
>
>i added extra key biddings and removed menubars ..
>well, Romain gave me the no-scroll + no-menu script
>
>i have few thoughts ..
>
>if we could set the menu as function, so it could be removable by a msg ..?

i've hacked the pd.tk for pd0.40 (millers) a while ago to remove borders, scrollbars and menus
via the contextmenu (rightclick).
it's not finished because it's already enough for what i needed (and i hate tcl).
but maybe it's use for you.
http://www.popmodernism.org/crap/pd.tk

sven.