[PD] Rradical vs memento ?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 4 18:25:59 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Olivier Revollat hat gesagt: // Olivier Revollat wrote:

> I have tow directory "memento" and rradical" in my "extra/" directory ?
> It's a little bit confuse for me ? what is the difference between memento
> and rradical ? what should I use ?

Memento is the state saving system used in the RRADical (and
pixelTANGO) abstractions. Memento is just two abstractions:
[originator] and [commun] and a third one called [careGUI], which can
be replaced by other abstractions if you like (there also is [careOSC]
as an example.)

RRADical is a bunch of abstractions using the Memento-state-saving
internally.

Ciao