[PD] [PD-dev] Writing down a midi file in PD

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:06:58 CEST 2007

Hallo,The way on OS X is to open "Audio MIDI Setup" in
Applications/Utilities and in the MIDI Devices tab, enable the IAC Driver
(double click it and check "Device is online").  If you click "More
Information" you can add and remove virtual busses in the Ports tab.

These will show up in Pure Data and any other MIDI app like Finale or even
GarageBand.

Cheers
Luke