[PD] servo control

p d pablodnb at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 7 19:49:19 CEST 2007

Hello all,
I'm trying to control motors from pd. A few post in the pd-list deals
 with that problems, but from user-experience, i would like to know which
 one is the easiest one . The Parrallax Servo Controller seams to be a
 cheap solution, like Martin Peach explained but how is it working? Is
 it possible to control a bipolar motor (I need them to drive a toothed
 rack backward and forward)? Any help is apreciated. Thank you.
pablo