[PD] gem problem

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:43:53 CEST 2007

the color problem is a bug in the current gem version (I have the same
problem). You can try to take the old gemversion you were using before
and replace the buggy one.
the problem with demux is, that it is an abbreviation for demultiplex,
and pd(-extended) does not recognize it by default. (after you created
demultiplex you can also create demux objects). to solve that problem
add -lib zexy to your preferences/startup startup flags. I hope that
does it.
I think that bug is fixed in the newer versions of pe-extended (autobuild).
you can also try to use [import zexy] in your patch.
marius.