[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Mon Oct 8 17:58:41 CEST 2007

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> Thomas Mayer wrote:
>> Wet dream can also relate to the dreams of water on Dune by Paul
>> Atreides and gang bang can mean [t b b b b b b]
>
> indeed this is possible.
> these phrases could also be not english at all and mean something like
> "bubo bubo" and "forgive".

I have put a SCNR (= Sorry, Could Not Resist) at the bottom of my mail,
so it should not have been taken too seriously. I have not encountered
much sexism on this list, maybe I just have not noticed, except one
thread in the last two weeks. But then, I have been on this list only
for two years, and have been lurking most of the time.

And here is a great comic about online sexism: http://xkcd.com/322/

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."