[PD] gem problem

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:10:45 CEST 2007

which gem version do you have, that can handle macs uyvy format
correctly? I tried old versions, but had not luck.

anyway, go to your Applications folder and right click on the pd-app.
chose "show contents" and then look for Gem.pd_darwin (should be in
resources/extra. make a backup of that version (just in case) and put
your old gem there instead.
marius.