[PD] gem problem

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:23:39 CEST 2007

if you get "wrong architecture" that means you are using a gem that was
compiled for another type of cpu.
why don't you go to the page I posted earlier and chose a version that
fits your computer.
if you don't know which computer you have, then look into "about this
mac". processor will say something like 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. if it
says intel that means you need a version like "386" or "intel" or
"mactel"... if not, you need a PPC version.
marius.