[PD] RE : Re: servo control

olsen wolf sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:39:12 CEST 2007

joop pablo
i've setup a (cheapdesign)page with infos about the servo mod:
http://hasa-labs.org/servocontrolle/
hope this helps - the python script you'll find at the bottom of the
page. & yes it can be hooked up to pd with pyext!
lemme know if you've problems or additions for the page as
unfortunately it is not in an editable format.
greets
olsen

--
Planet Pluto bleibt!