[PD] That's a surprising new look

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 03:27:47 CEST 2007

> The Pd graph-on-parent makes more sense IMHO because it uses existing Pd
> mechanisms for encapsulation and encourages patchers to modularize their
> programs.

100% agreed, that is why I thought "umm... what's so special about this
presentation mode?" when I saw that page.  To me that should be planned into
the program.  If your patches are messy for performance, code cleaner, use
subpatches, etc, no excuses for that as far as I see.  Sends and receives
for gui objects have been there since I started..  I guess I wasn't really
excited about any of that stuff :) but then again maybe I misunderstand..

km