[PD] remote SL users..?

Damian Stewart damian at frey.co.nz
Wed Oct 10 10:19:57 CEST 2007

Luke Iannini (pd) wrote:
> Hi Damien,
> My lawd yes!  I sent them an email about this same thing and never
> received a response.
>
> I have a system I've been working on based on Memento that exposes all
> state-savable parameters for assignment to a midi-controller,
> automatically... but I still have to map the names to my SL which makes
> me cry.
>
> If it's possible to write it in Python I'd be more than happy to help (I
> have no experience with C/++ sadly).
>
> Cheers
> Luke

hey,
cheers for your email,

i should be all right coding it on my own - the question is whether you can
individually address pots and sliders or whether you have to upload an
entire template at once - which would be a bit stink. anyway i'll let you
know how it goes.

damian stewart | +44 7854 493 796 | damian at frey.co.nz
frey | live art with machines | http://www.frey.co.nz