[PD] pd-extended 39-3 libraries load

Anders Friberg andersf at speech.kth.se
Wed Oct 10 11:05:57 CEST 2007

I had for a long time similar struggles related to missing objects in
pd-extended.
To use the colon as separator does not seem to work on Windows - which
makes sense since paths usually contain a colon as well.
And if I want to use all libs in extended I have to list 51 paths since
that is the number of folders in /pd/extra/!
And it is very confusing (especially for a beginner) when the help
patches in the browser do not work from the beginning.
It would be wonderful to have a "working out-of-the-box" solution to
this problem. (and yes - I clicked the reg file)
pd-extended is a great effort and if this issue can be solved it would
improve the usability enormously.
/Anders