[PD] That's a surprising new look

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 10 15:52:05 CEST 2007

The one part of presentation that I was intrigued by is the idea of
separating the interface from the implementation. I think it's
interesting to explore the idea, I just think that having the only
connection be that little fade effect when switching is not really a
strong enough connection.  It would only be at all effective with a
handful of elements, more than that, I think it would become hard to
track.

.hc