[PD] representing classes and selectors in the wiki

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 10 16:39:40 CEST 2007

On Oct 9, 2007, at 12:57 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> On Oct 8, 2007, at 6:00 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>>> and how can i find the different counters?
>> Searching for "counter" works pretty well (unfortunately, "Go" is
>> the  default when you hit enter):
>
> i see. what does "Go" mean?
>
>> http://wiki.puredata.info/en/Special:Search?
>> search=counter&fulltext=Search
>> Here's an example of how it can work:
>> http://wiki.puredata.info/en/counter
>
> ah ok, now the disambiguation is here. last time i tried it was
> only the cyclone object, and the "search" (or was it "go"?) just
> returned that page, so i only got that object.
>
>> http://wiki.puredata.info/en/cyclone/counter
>
> ah cool.
> i guess creating these pages and redirecting to <object>_
> (<library>) has to be done manually?
>
> mfg.adsr
> IOhannes

I can be done via a script and an import.  Currently, you need ssh
access to run an import.  Since pdpedia is on an IDMI/Poly server,
IDMI accounts have shell access, but I can't give out others.  That
means Marius and I have import access.

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.