[PD] That's a surprising new look

Vircy Parker eloggro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:23:25 CEST 2007

Dear  Santa-Claus,

you have regaled to my neighbor a new release of max. You know, I'm a bad
kid and use linux, but in last time I try to be better person. Ok, bad kid
can't have a very stable software is a nature law but could I to have a new
PD. That is my list of new derired features:

-A gui as desiredata, good for clearity. Is the hell of bad kid in white and
black? I know, bad kids dont use colors and pretty features...but in my deep
I have a good heart
-Best suport for open formats. Why Gem dont record the wingem directly in a
video file?
-What about flac (open format)?
-A serious suport for ("free") external plugins of audio like ladspa and
dssi. My oncle csound already use it.
-A layer (sintheziser, manuals, pdpedia, examples,...) focused for artists.
Some dsp designer are really bad musicians and video-artist...is too law of
nature :D

I'd like to write a long list, but I know, bad kid often dont achieve good
goals. Ok if this letter is too much for a kid like me, I admit a new
kernel, like all years :(