[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism is BORING

jared microcosm11 at msn.com
Thu Oct 11 01:09:06 CEST 2007

I'm from the states....i've spent a lot of time overseas....i find it
hilarious that, on several different occasions, I've been in
conversations with Europeans who would talk bad about the US....then,
after talking shit for an hour, they always end the conversation with,
"yeah, I'm going to the US in a couple of weeks"....if its so fucking
bad why would you want to visit?

I often hear Europeans bitching about how fat and stupid the American
culture is....well, every European country I've visited has had a
McDonalds, and there is always line of people ready to feed their
faces....don't blame the American culture....blame your citizens who
keep the American companies in business....don't get me wrong, the
American culture is FULL of ignorance....sure, we are idiots.....but who
is worse: the Idiot, or the guy who follows the idiot?

I didn't vote for Bush...neither did half of the American
voters...that's over 150 million United States citizens who didn't vote
for Bush and his foreign policy (and domestic policies)...so please,
don't lump everyone together....Make love not war!

:-)

peace